Combi Save is a thermostatically operated valve that can be fitted to the majority of new and existing wall hung combination boilers, by controlling the flow of water during the initial firing process.
Combi Save accelerates the heating of water and reduces the amount of fuel required.
Over the year a two-person household could save:
- Around 28,000 litres of water
- 611 kWh of gas P/A
- Around £250 off your water and gas bill and carbon savings of up to 130 kg
- Up to 2 hours over the course of the year saved by not waiting for hot water.
- Around 260kg-500kg of Carbon Dioxide P/A, helping the environment.
We can currently offer an installation of a Combi Save for only £120, or If ordered alongside your annual boiler service £110.
* Information is taken from Combi Save web site
* Figures based on independent tests by E.A. Technologies